Rotational Finance Leadership program committed to growing GE's entry level, high potential talent-people with a passion for technology, a drive for technical excellence, professional skills and GE values-by accelerating their development through intense technical training and a variety of business critical assignments.
What You Will Do
- Contributes to the activities of the teams across rotational assignments paired with formal classroom studies.
- Partners with teams from within the business unit to specify needs, communicates about project approach and presents outcomes.
- Basic understanding of key business drivers; uses this understanding to accomplish own work. Good understanding of how work of own team integrates with other teams and contributes to the area.
- Contributes to a wide variety of projects and assignments to grow leadership skills, business acumen, and technical skills.
- Works within a team setting and / or under guidance from Assignment Manager.
- A job at this level requires good interpersonal skills. Communication with direct colleagues and the business about design and coordination services rendered. For customer facing roles, develops strong customer relationships and serves as the interface between customer and GE.
- Explains technical information to others.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Management
- Closing Date:7th May 2021, 6:00 pm