Internship with the OTR Finance team of GE Gas Power Asia (New Units) - a $1B+ annual P&L spanning 14 countries.
The intern will report directly to the Asia FP&A Leader, and also support various Project Finance Managers in the region.
We are looking for candidates who possess learning agility and strong critical thinking, able to work independently and deliver exceptional work products.
What You Will Do
Project & Country Finance:
- Support Project Finance Managers in consolidating, reviewing and updating project cost estimates for selected Asia projects.
- Support Malaysia Country Finance Manager in various accounting and operational tasks (T&L reclass, good receipt, interco billing, hypotax validation).
FP&A & Reporting:
- Work closely with Asia FP&A leader to streamline the process of planning, operational review / pacing, quarter-closing and reporting for the region.
- Assist with other analyzes & initiatives to drive better financial outcome (margin & cash) for the region.
- Assist in other ad-hoc tasks related to operational / accounting activities in various Asia entities / ledgers.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergoing Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting / Business Administration / Finance.
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Excel / PowerPoint & proficiency in English.
- Fast learner.
- Willing to go the extra mile to deliver thorough work products under tight deadlines.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrates proactive behavior and takes initiatives.
- Previous working experience with excel in a corporate environment a plus.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Administration, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:29th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm