GE’s internships offer a unique opportunity to gain hands-on experience through challenging projects, learn from some of the brightest and most innovative minds in the business and network with a variety of talented professionals.
What you will do
- Main task is to conceptualize, design, fabricate, test and roll out one of the 3 Projects identified:
- Fan blade lubrication automation
- ID Plug Verification Tool- 3D Printing for parts protection. Completion of project is the measurement of success of the internship. Interns to come up with the concept during the interview, the best and most practical concept will be selected for the internship. Below are ad-hoc tasks.
- Prepare engineering draft reports (Shop visit reports, Standard Operating Procedures, Routers, and other engineering related documents) accordingly for Engineers to approve.
- Collect data by working with Production or going through data forms for analysis by the engineer or to be made into a report.
- Helps to track Departure Record closures and EARF (Engineering Action Request Form) closures as per the Engine Gate 1 Process (Engine Disassembly, Cleaning & Inspect).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree / Diploma in Engineering Mechatronics (preferred) /Aerospace/Mechanical (preferred), E&E (preferred), Materials, Process, and etc.
- Must be good with Excel, MS Word.
- Good verbal and written skills•Able to articulate ideas / thoughts clearly to all working levels.
- Ability to understand technical documents especially Aerospace related.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Good discipline, accomplishes work on time and escalate if required
- Solution mindset
- Ability to learn fast especially for aerospace / science related subjects
- Open to feedback and new learning
Closing in 2 days
- Job type:Graduate jobs
- Closing Date:25th Jan 2019, 6:00 pm