Complete the critical aircraft engine Shop Visit Report (SVR) for the Powerplant Engineering Department. Partner with various stakeholders including but not limited to Engineering and Production to gather and analyze data from shop finding reports. Compile pictures from incoming finding reports to accurately ascertain the aircraft engine condition to ensure accuracy in workscoping instructions.
What You Will Do
- Complete Aircraft Engine Shop Visit Report at closure of engine disassembly process.
- Ensure reports are accurate with shop work scope level/exposure.
- Prepare report for Engineers.
- Manage & track engine induction slots.
- To apply improvements to existing report format to enable more efficient and productive use of the report by various stakeholders.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Completed or Undergoing Degree/Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical, Aviation or equivalent).
- Good interpersonal skills & written proficiency in English.
- Computer literate, good knowledge in Microsoft Office.
- Able to work & communicate well with teammates, and also with cross functional team.
- Demonstrates proactive behavior and takes initiatives.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Fast learner and willing to go the extra mile.
- Strong focus on process improvement & simplification.
- Job type:Internships
Aviation, Engineering Mechanical
- Closing Date:20th Feb 2020, 6:00 pm