During the program GE will provide assignments, projects & tasks that is related to project engineering where the intern can develop Leadership Capabilities, communication skills and introduce him/her to the work environment. He/she will have the opportunity to gain exposure in power plant engineering practices which will benefit his/her learning journey.
What You Will Do
- Supporting Project Engineering Manager reviewing Client Comments and to ensure Closure is achieved.
- Supporting Engineers in updating engineering documentation for the release in PTS PPDM documentation management tool.
- Supporting Project Engineering Manager in coordinating Project internal team meeting and follow-up with Project Team members globally.
- Supporting Project Engineering Manager to collaborate Technical Inputs that requires Clarity and action follow ups with relevant Engineers.
- To support Project Engineering Manager to review on Commissioning Follow up action items.
- Support quality check of project deliverables.
- Supporting other engineering functional tasks/assignment.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor of engineering preferably in discipline Mechanical/Chemical or related field.
- Should be a student during the internship period (will be prioritize for selection). Students who already graduated earlier this year or graduating prior to the internship period will also be consider.
- PC literate (MSWord / Excel / PowerPoint / Visio).
- Good command of written & spoken English.
- Ability to work independently and possess excellent interpersonal, communication and writing skills.
- Able to work in a team-working environment with minimum supervision.
- Passionate about learning in technical and decision making.
- “Out of box mindset" to solve technical problems.
- Demonstrated ability to connect well with diverse groups of people.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Chemical Processing, Engineering Mechanical
- Closing Date:12th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm