Do you dream of making the impossible happen? Do you have a passion for questioning assumptions, breaking down boundaries, and exceeding even your own expectations?
The work you do here will touch every area of life today while making for a better life tomorrow.
At GE, you won’t just dream the future, you’ll help us build it.
Job Description Summary:
GE Gas Power is seeking sharp, personable, highly-organized interns who are looking for the opportunity to grow their technical and professional skills while building a career with unlimited potential.
Interns will learn from the best in the industry and work on substantial projects with real world implications, getting hands-on with digital technologies!
What You Will Do
Digital intern assignments, typically 4 months in length, are dynamic and challenging based on the business needs and the type of work required. Interns have significant exposure to IT infrastructure and system, as well as a global internship support network to accelerate learning and development.
- You will participate actively in IT service improvement process by all aspects of analyzing, planning, designing, researching, and delivering comprehensive business continuity and operation excellent program.
- You will promote standard processes and tools to all IT users based on business priorities and requirements.
- You will involve in cyber security initiatives and policy enforcement programs.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's Degree program at an accredited university or credentialed software accelerator program.
- Degree focused in Business analytics, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, IT Security, Information Science/Technology, Management Information Systems, Security and Risk Analysis, or other IT management experience.
- Possesses good communication and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications and IT network system.
- Leadership experience inside and/or outside the classroom.
- A strong commitment to a career in technology and passion on information technology.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to articulate clearly.
- Able to multi-task in a dynamic environment and build strong relations with stakeholders across geographical and cultural.
- Demonstrated creative problem solving and proactive learning.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Systems,...
- Closing Date:13th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm