We adopt an Open-Door Policy – We like to hear from our employees and believe that everyone should have access to their supervisor and the management team, including our Managing Director.
Be Part of the Winning Team – We share attributes with the world’s most successful organizations – we focus on innovation and believe that our technology can change the world. We have consistently been voted No. 1 in customer satisfaction benchmark survey conducted by MarketProbe and placed as a leader in IDC‘s 2011 MarketScape report for Managed Print Services.
Solving Client’s Problems with the Latest Technology - We work on the latest technologies and leverage on our employees’ technical prowess to solve really complicated problems for our clients.
Work Hard, Play Hard – It’s our way of life. Working hard does not necessarily mean putting in the hours. We thrive in high energy environments and believe that work and play can be synonymous.
We live our Core Values – Our core values are important to us. It is a strong adhesive that binds us together.
Integrating Work and Life – We recognize that it’s important that our employees can exercise control and choice to meet life’s challenges and enable them to live and work both efficiently and effectively.
We care for the environment - We are committed towards achieving a sustainable society and environment. Recently, we won the inaugural ‘Best Environment Practices’ award at the HRM Awards 2012.
Trust and Empowerment – Our employees are empowered to act like entrepreneurs, to take the road less traveled, and take ownership for their business and work.
Diversity – We thrive on diversity. That's how we innovate and remain competitive. We leverage on the strengths and skills of our multi-generational workforce and build bridges for cooperation between generations.
Giving Back to the Community - We encourage our employees to contribute to the community and support causes to help the less fortunate. We grant Volunteer Service Leave to our employees when they participate in company-driven community volunteering events and campaigns.
What You Will Do
- Support the administration of PO/PR activities.
- Support the management of the office supplies’ inventory.
- Support superior in the vendor management operations tasks.
- Support ad hoc tasks or any duty assigned from time to time.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS Office (word, excel & power point).
- Preferred skill(s): Good communication, interpersonal skills, endless drive to learn.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English.
- Preferred language(s): Mandarin.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Business and Commerce, Human Resources,...
- Closing Date:22nd May 2021, 6:00 pm