We provide our clients with a comprehensive view of strategic communications that leverages our integrated suite of services, including financial communications, corporate reputation, transaction communications and public affairs in all the major markets around the world.
The team is now seeking to hire Intern to support our Malaysia office in implementing strategic communications programs for a variety of clients in Asia.
The 3-6 months internship opportunity will commence from April/May 2021. We are also welcomed those candidates who are seeking for part time internship (preferably 3 days per week).
What You Will Do
- Assist in drafting communications materials (e.g., writing press releases and briefing documents).
- Compile, track, summarize and report on media coverage.
- Conduct background research on companies and topics.
- Assist with maintaining contact lists, editorial forward features lists, and event calendars.
- Assist with corporate communications and media relations engagements (e.g., liaising with journalists, distributing press releases, providing support for press conferences).
- Assist on new business initiatives (e.g., conducting research on prospects, creating and editing PowerPoint presentations and proposals, etc.).
- Other ad hoc administrative tasks as necessary.
How You’ll Grow:
The internship is designed to introduce entry level candidates to the inner workings of an international communications firm. You will have the opportunity to learn and have exposure to a full range of strategic communications services including performing industry research and analysis, executing corporate communications, media relations and investor relations activities and writing client materials.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University student or recent graduate (not exclusive to public relations or communications disciplines but a strong interest in public relations is a must).
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent research, writing and organization skills.
- Highly motivated and able to work easily in both large team environments and independently.
- Diagnostics approach to creating work product.
- Social, passionate, and eager to learn and have an ability to work well within a team.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work on multiple assignments.
- Competency in using Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:28th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm