At Frost & Sullivan you will have numerous growth opportunities and experiences available to you. As an intern at Frost & Sullivan, you will be part of a dynamic, global team that strives for excellence in work and social engagements. The average person spends most of their adult lives at work, yet few feel that their contributions are important or that they are being challenged.
As an intern at Frost & Sullivan, you will be encouraged to develop your intellectual curiosity, will learn to leverage visionary innovation to address the global challenges of collapse, disruption, transformation and be provided the ability to collaborate across various levels of the company.
As an intern you will be assigned in projects encompassing one of the three key areas that we focus on:
Vision & Strategy:
The ability to visualize and articulate a possible future state for an organization or company has always been a vital component of a company's transformational growth. Disruption of the global economy, industry, companies and investments make it difficult to prepare for the future. As an intern working on engagements related to this area, you will have the opportunity to learn research as well as analytical skills.
Brand & Demand:
Continually increasing competitive intensity creates infinite choices for consumers. It is becoming increasingly difficult to make a brand stand out in a densely crowded marketplace. Companies are looking for ways to connect with customers and develop lasting loyalty with customers that are willing to advocate for their brand. In this area you will be exposed to digital and content marketing solutions.
Technology & Ip:
The rapid pace of industry convergence and the exponential creation of disruptive technologies are providing unprecedented opportunities. Competitive innovation is the cornerstone for every business and that leads to the development of intellectual property. You will have the opportunity to work on research in new and innovative technologies and their impact on society and businesses.
The Frost & Sullivan Research & Consulting Internship Program is designed to equip interns with research, consultancy and linguistic skills, all of which are highly relevant and crucial job skills regardless of their future career path.
Interns will be expected to engage actively in consulting projects under the instruction and guidance of experienced and highly skilled F&S consultants. The program is structured to safeguard and encourage the holistic exposure of interns to an array of tasks and requisite skill-building that are fundamental to the role of a consultant.
What You Will Do
- Carrying out secondary research tasks for both internal company use and client projects.
- Engaging in primary research-level interviews.
- Creation of project materials (Slides, Excel, Word documents etc.).
- Market research including market size estimation, company-focused analysis.
- Translation tasks for global clientele.
- Project management on a global scale, under the supervision of F&S consultants.
- Conduct national and global scales of primary and secondary research with top level consultants globally.
- Critically evaluate, summarize and draw strategic conclusions from a wide variety of data and resources.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 3rd or 4th year undergraduates major in Business, Finance, Economics, Management or Marketing with a strong record of achievements (not limited to academic achievement).
- Postgraduates are also encouraged to apply.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Superior critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency in all aspects of English language.
- Strong intellectual curiosity.
- Distinctive entrepreneurial spirit with innovative mindset.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
- Closing Date:3rd Apr 2020, 6:00 pm