At Frost & Sullivan you will have numerous growth opportunities and experiences available to you. As an intern at Frost & Sullivan, you will be part of a dynamic, global team that strives for excellence in work and social engagements. The average person spends most of their adult lives at work, yet few feels that their contributions are important or that they are being challenged.
As an intern at Frost & Sullivan, you will be encouraged to develop your intellectual curiosity, will learn to leverage visionary innovation to address the global challenges of collapse, disruption, transformation and be provided the ability to collaborate across various levels of the company.
As an intern you will be assigned in projects encompassing one of the three key areas that we focus on:
Vision & Strategy:
The ability to visualize and articulate a possible future state for an organization or company has always been a vital component of a company's transformational growth. Disruption of the global economy, industry, companies and investments make it difficult to prepare for the future. As an intern working on engagements related to this area, you will have the opportunity to learn research as well as analytical skills.
Brand & Demand:
Continually increasing competitive intensity creates infinite choices for consumers. It is becoming increasingly difficult to make a brand stand out in a densely crowded marketplace. Companies are looking for ways to connect with customers and develop lasting loyalty with customers that are willing to advocate for their brand. In this area you will be exposed to digital and content marketing solutions.
Technology & IP:
The rapid pace of industry convergence and the exponential creation of disruptive technologies are providing unprecedented opportunities. Competitive innovation is the cornerstone for every business and that leads to the development of intellectual property. You will have the opportunity to work on research in new and innovative technologies and their impact on society and businesses.
- Hands-on experience in the area of research and consulting.
- Participation in Company activities/ events.
- Mentorship with industry experts.
- Performance evaluation & feedback.
- Certificate upon successful completion.
What You Will Do
- Carrying out secondary research tasks for both internal company use and client projects.
- Engaging in primary research-level interviews.
- Creation of project materials (Slides, Excel, Word documents etc.).
- Market research including market size estimation, company-focused analysis.
- Translation tasks for global clientele.
- Project management on a global scale, under the supervision of F&S consultants.
- Conduct national and global scales of primary and secondary research with top level consultants globally.
- Critically evaluate, summarize and draw strategic conclusions from a wide variety of data and resources.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree / Master’s in Business Studies.
- Post-graduates or Mature candidates seeking learning experience in a research/ consulting environment.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- CGPA 3 above.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Savvy with Microsoft Word and Power Point.
- Very good communication skills.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:17th Sep 2020, 6:00 pm