At Franklin Templeton, everything we do is focused on one thing – delivering better client outcomes. We do that by partnering closely with our clients, assessing their strategic needs, and identifying the solution or solutions that can meet the challenge. Over 12,000 employees working in 34 countries around the world are dedicated to servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 160 countries.
For more than 70 years our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people, and we are looking for qualified candidates to join our team.
We are looking for an Intern to join the International Advisory Services team based in Kuala Lumpur.
The role will spend time in assisting the Institutional Sales team in client research on potential business opportunities, peers’ comparison analysis. The role will also assist in other operational and administrative matters of both EME Malaysia and Institutional Sales team.
The Internship would last for 3 months starting 1 June 2021.
What You Will Do
- To conduct research on assigned client for client account strategy.
- To assist on peer performance analysis.
- To assist in other operational and administrative of Institutional Sales team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Entering 3rd or 4th year of Degree studies, majoring in Economics, Accounting or Finance.
- Keen interest in developing a career in financial services.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Eagerness to learn and a desire to be a team player.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics
- Closing Date:21st May 2021, 6:00 pm