As a Trade Marketing Intern, you will be required to think creatively to develop best in class offline consumer experiences, increase and strengthen foodpanda brand awareness across Malaysia and compliment key marketing campaigns from a trade marketing outlook.
Day to day collaboration with Commercial, Vendor Operations and external stakeholders to create trade marketing opportunities and execute plans to increase brand awareness.
This is an amazing opportunity to build your knowledge of the food delivery business in Malaysia.
If you think you have what it takes to be a Panda, apply now and grow with us!
What You Will Do
- Support, plan and implement offline campaign events, roadshows and outposts that are consumer-oriented in order to support key marketing campaigns.
- Opportunity to manage end to end trade marketing projects, from planning, monitoring, improving cost efficiency and risks evaluation.
- Get a deeper understanding of the consumer market, competitive landscape, leveraging these insights into trade marketing opportunities.
- Develop relationships with external partners and suppliers.
- Get exposure and external responsibilities as part of foodpanda Malaysia’s wider Marketing organization.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Basic understanding of trade marketing fundamentals and business opportunities.
- Proactive can-do attitude, willingness to learn and problem solving skills.
- Able to effectively prioritize multiple tasks, results oriented, resourceful and a team player.
- You have a passion for travel for work.
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:13th Jul 2022, 6:00 pm