At foodpanda we're on a mission to redefine how tech, food, people and culture are connected operating in 12 countries worldwide. Our team is working on big challenges and complex scalability problems as we grow 6X annually processing millions of orders a year. You’ll be part of a highly collaborative cross-functional agile squad that always includes frontend and backend engineers, design and product owners. Our squads operate in an open and fast-paced environment with very flat structures where everyone has a say.
We work on a large scale, complex systems where you can reach users on a global scale whilst enjoying a high level of autonomy and influence and a flexible working environment. Here you can learn, thrive and become a better engineer.
Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you just might love foodpanda.
foodpanda is the leading, on-demand food delivery company in Malaysia, bringing thousands of your best loved restaurants online into your home or office - fast! We’re all about bringing on the smartest folks as we continue to grow with an “all hands-on deck” environment and hire those who can thrive in a startup culture
We are looking for fresh talents to join our organization! The Industrial Trainee Program will provide all the fresh incumbent a very first-hand organization experience and actual corporate working exposure within the organization.
What You Will Do
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns.
- Perform market analysis and research on competition.
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks.
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g., social media, direct mail and web).
- Prepare promotional presentations.
- Help distribute marketing materials.
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM).
- Help organize marketing events.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Current enrollment in a related Diploma/Degree, preferably Marketing Major.
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive.
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications.
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices.
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:1st May 2021, 6:00 pm