We are currently seeking a degree qualified Engineer interested in developing a career in loss prevention engineering based in the Malaysia office. This is a permanent full-time position.
Are you interested in a career where you have the power to influence outcomes and make a difference in the future – yours, your clients’, and the company’s?
When you join FM Global as a Consultant Engineer, you have the ability to bring your engineering learning to life and help clients neutralize potential disaster – saving property and businesses.
What You Will Do
- If you enjoy variety, we will put your time-management and organization skills to use handling field visits, office work, and projects for large commercial and industrial clients. We will provide you with extensive training to understand our business, establish relationships with mentors, and learn FM Global's best-in-class industry standards. In this role, you will work independently with a lifeline of 200 years of support and experience.
- Initially, your assignments are structured for you to learn. You will gradually begin assessing risks at larger commercial and industrial properties. You will visit client facilities and perform evaluations that will help our clients reduce risks in their business and at their properties.
- You will perform “hands-on” site assessments of physical properties including roofs and conduct evaluations which include, but are not limited to, site water supplies, dust hazards, chemical storage, and rack storage arrangements of client products.
- Consultant Engineers follow FM Global Engineering Standards and communicate recommendations and/or engineering solutions to ensure client understanding. Strong communication, listening and relationship building skills are a must.
Required Skills and Abilities
- An engineering degree in any of the major disciplines.
- At least 3 years of hands-on industrial and/or maintenance experience. (Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.).
- Direct involvement in engineering projects would be an advantage.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Good analytical, interpersonal, problem solving skills.
- Efficient time management skills and ability to work independently.
- Proven technical capability including diverse knowledge of engineering principles.
- Proficient in MS Office products.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:28th Jan 2021, 6:00 pm