The Quality Engineer will be based in Port Tanjung Pelepas, Gelang Patah, Johor. The position is responsible for maintains quality engineering programs, standards and improvements within the organization.
What You Will Do
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
- Develops and initiates standards and methods for inspection, testing and evaluation.
- Devises sampling procedures and designs and develops forms and instructions for recording, evaluating and reporting quality and reliability data.
- Develops and implements methods and procedures for disposition of discrepant material and devises methods to assess cost and responsibility.
- Directs workers engaged in measuring and testing product and tabulating data concerning materials, product or process quality and reliability.
- Compiles and writes training material and conducts training sessions on quality control activities.
- Supports Product Engineers and Quality Program Managers with customer interfaces as necessary on quality related issues.
- Assures data availability and integrity for all quality related data. Consolidates and reports quality results.
- Initiates corrective action requests as needed and tracks to satisfactory completion.
- Assists with development and implementation of quality audits.
- Responsible for developing, applying, revising and maintaining quality standards for processing materials into partially finished or finished products.
- Designs and implements methods and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the precision and accuracy of products and/or production equipment.
- Analyzes reports and returned products and recommends corrective action.
- Establishes program to evaluate precision and accuracy of production equipment and testing, measurement and analytical equipment and facilities.
- Approves product, process and equipment qualifications.
- Provides liaison to various regulatory bodies.
Required Skills and Abilities
We are Looking for Someone who Demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration.
- Passionate customer focus.
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution.
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement.
- Relentless drive to win.
Here is Some of What You’ll Need:
- Possesses a Degree in related discipline.
- Minimum 1-2 years of working experience in the related field is required.
- Fresh graduate will be considered.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:19th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm