The Management Trainee will be based in Prai, Penang. Our F3P Program combines formal learning with real world challenges across a number of placements to help you realize your growth potential and become Financial Leaders of the future.
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration
- Good communication skills
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
- As you progress through an accelerated program of training and practical experience, you’ll work in a number of finance functions, actively take a role in decision making, commercial development, strategy and planning – across such areas as commercial, financial control, supply chain, corporate finance and FP&A.
- This program will involve a few rotations in 12months within Malaysia and with opportunity for international assignments. Our Penang and Johor sites will serve as your main work bases.
- Diversity and inclusion are ingrained in the way we recruit, develop and retain talent, recognizing that every individual’s unique value is key to our success.
Required Skills and Abilities
Here is some of what you’ll need (required):
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to attend Campus Day on July 11, 2019 for interview & selection.
- Fresh graduate with Upper 2nd Class Honors or higher in Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting or CIMA/ACCA/CPA or its equivalent.
- Aptitude for analysis and numbers.
- Strong verbal and written English.
- Drive to think differently and ability to demonstrate commercial astuteness with passion for business, process and people.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:4th Jun 2019, 6:00 pm