At Flex, we welcome people of all backgrounds. Our employees thrive here by living our values: we support each other as we strive to find a better way, we move fast with discipline and purpose, and we do the right thing always.
Through a respectful, inclusive and collaborative culture, a career at Flex offers the opportunity to make a difference, invest in your career growth and join our purpose - to make great products that create value and improve people’s lives.
What You Will Do
The IT Developer will be based in Bukit Minyak, Penang.
Responsible for ensuring product is complete and attain customer’s requirements along with functions properly.
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
- Designs and codes screen layouts, graphical user interfaces, printed outputs and interfaces with other systems.
- Compiles code into programs and corrects errors detected in the compile process.
- Creates test transactions and runs tests to find errors and confirm program meets specifications.
- Analyzes codes to find causes of errors and revises programs.
- Writes and maintains documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes and corrections.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree in Electronics & Electrical / Automation / Computer Science with Artificial intelligence (AI).
- Knowledge of ASP.NET, C#, Visual Studio.
- Database SQL2016, Oracle, etc.
- Experience in mobile application development will be an added advantage.
- Second Upper Class & Above.
- Have good communication skills, strong sense of responsibility and excellent teamwork.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Electrical, Information Technology
- Closing Date:11th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm