The Internship - DL Recruiter will be based in Flex Penang Campus.
What You Will Do
- Involve in Direct Labor Hiring & Recruitment activities.
- Prepare advert and put-up promotions in various channels (including hanging & taking down banners, distributing flyers, etc.).
- Prepare interview forms, test papers, employment contracts, company’s new hires forms, etc.
- Assist in daily virtual interviews preparations e.g., calling up candidates for interviews, job offers and re-phone and re-recruit of candidates and new hires respectively.
- Complete new hires’ details in spreadsheet, templates, half hire ID, etc.
- Monitor & track numbers of job offer, report, resign and other related reports.
- Assist in workers’ conversion documents, employment contracts, filing, etc.
- Open New Hires Personal Folders and file in documents.
- Other HR projects as assigned.
- Will be involved in all Penang sites.
Required Skills and Abilities
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration.
- Passionate customer focus.
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution.
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement.
- Relentless drive to win.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource / Psychology or related field.
- Good communication & writing skills in English & Bahasa Malaysia.
- Good is MS especially in Words, Excel & Power point.
- Good planning, time management, willing to learn and face the challenges.
- Must have own transport.
Closed 9 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Human Resources, Psychology and Counselling
- Closing Date:26th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm