The Test Development (Software or Hardware) Engineer will be based in Batu Kawan, Penang.
Responsible to work with an interdisciplinary development team, taking an active role in designing world class audio products at our facility in Penang, Malaysia
Job Category - Design, Process & Technology Engineering.
What You Will Do
Here is a glimpse of what you’ll do:
- Coordinate vendors for test PCB fabrication & layout.
- Manufacturing test support for new product design & introduction.
- Test program development.
- Test system/fixture design, troubleshooting and implementation.
- Coordinate vendors for test systems/fixtures fabrication.
- Perform statistical analysis for testers (GR&R / Process Capability).
- Work as a key member of a multi-disciplinary product development team.
- Excellent team dynamics and communication at the technical and business levels.
- Possess good analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong knowledge of analog/digital circuit design fundamentals.
- Knowledge in GR&R and other statistical measurement tools is an added advantage.
Required Skills and Abilities
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration.
- Passionate customer focus.
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution.
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement.
- Relentless drive to win.
Here is some of what you’ll need (required):
- Min 0-2 years of experience in related industry.
- Bachelor of Science in an Engineering discipline, preferably Electrical Engineering, Mechatronic, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering.
- Experience in generating test solutions in Lab View and Test Stand.
- Strong engineering and applied knowledge in sampling theory, and electrical measurements.
- Strong analytical skills and critical thinking skills.
- Fluent in English (written and verbal).
- Fresh graduate is encouraged to apply as well.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechatronics, Engineering...
- Closing Date:27th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm