The GBS HR Associate will be based in Bukit Minyak, Penang. Responds to employee and manager requests and provides functional guidance in all Workday transactions.
What You Will Do
- Response on employee and manager requests.
- Provides functional guidance in all Workday transactions and other HR system.
- Supports staffing team in filling in requisitions and other tasks.
- Supports HR compliance and internal audit activity.
- Supports other HR functionality.
- Continuous improvements of HR processes.
- Gives prompt support by telephone, live chat, email and etc.
Required Skills and Abilities
We are looking for someone who demonstrates:
- Intense collaboration.
- Passionate customer focus.
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution.
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement.
- Relentless drive to win.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- Preferred 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Fresh graduates are welcome too.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Bukit Minyak.
Closed 9 months ago
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:26th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm