At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too.
Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
What Working at EY Offers:
EY offers a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your work experience where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements, where this may be needed, guided by our FWA Policy. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around.
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career.
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark - Apply now.
What You Will Do
As a member of EY Technology Consulting (SAP) team, you'll have the opportunity to work on SAP technology projects from consulting, designing, developing and supporting our clients.
Required Skills and Abilities
Skills and Attributes for Success:
- A team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive, dedicated, innovative, resourceful, analytical and able to work under pressure.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Strong drive to excel professionally.
- Have a strong passion and interest in developing a career specializing in SAP.
- Knowledge in Object Oriented concept in Java or Web Development technologies will be an advantage.
- Be willing to travel within Malaysia and/or overseas for projects when required.
To Qualify for the Role - You must have:
- At least an average distinction/2nd upper degree in in Accounting/Finance, Business, Computer Science/Information Technology, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering (Computer / Telecommunication / Electrical / Electronic) or any other equivalent degree.
- Currently in your final year or a fresh graduate.
- Individuals with post-graduate degrees and / or professional qualifications are encouraged to apply.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Past relevant trainee/internship experiences.
What We Look For:
What’s most important is that you’re dedicated to working with your colleagues as part of a high-performing team. You’ll need to thrive in picking up new skills as you go, so natural curiosity, a lot of questions and the confidence to speak up when you see something that could be improved are essential.
If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:7th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm