At EY, we want you to be yourself. We want you to bring your intelligence, energy and integrity into our business. Think how much further you’ll go surrounded by people who will encourage you to express your ideas and who will value your opinions.
Starting a career with EY is your opportunity to receive early responsibility, support and training as you set out to achieve your career ambitions. You will receive exposure to some of our largest clients and projects, from entrepreneurial start-ups to multinationals, both locally and globally. You’ll also receive guidance on how to help them manage risks, address issues and capitalize on opportunities.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Sound interesting? Well, this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
What You Will Do
As a member of EY Technology Consulting (SAP) team, you'll work on SAP Implementation & Support projects, including SAP S/4 Hana development.
Required Skills and Abilities
- At least an average distinction/ 2nd upper degree in in Computer Science/Information Technology, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering (Computer / Telecommunication / Electrical / Electronic) or any other equivalent degree.
- Information technology, computer science, business systems, business management, law or other business-related fields.
- Currently in your final year or a fresh graduate.
- Individuals with post-graduate degrees and / or professional qualifications are encouraged to apply.
- A team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive, dedicated, innovative, resourceful, analytical and able to work under pressure.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Strong drive to excel professionally.
- Have a strong passion and interest in developing a career specializing in SAP.
- Knowledge in Object Oriented concept in Java or Web Development technologies will be an advantage.
- Be willing to travel within Malaysia and/or overseas for projects when required.
- Past relevant trainee/internship experiences.
What We Look For:
What’s most important is that you’re dedicated to working with your colleagues as part of a high-performing team. You’ll need to thrive in picking up new skills as you go, so natural curiosity, a lot of questions and the confidence to speak up when you see something that could be improved are essential. If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities, and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Engineering Electrical, Information...
- Closing Date:20th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm