At EY we want you to be yourself. We want you to bring your intelligence, energy and integrity into our business. Think how much further you’ll go surrounded by people who encourage you to express your ideas and who value your opinions.
About the opportunity
You’ll experience ongoing professional development through diverse experiences, world-class learning and individually tailored coaching. We’ll provide you with real work, real clients and real experiences, as well as training and development to kick-start your graduate opportunities. More importantly, you’ll get a sense of our culture and values and start to build the career you’d like to shape. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
What you will do
Your key responsibilities
You’ll work in high-performing teams that deliver exceptional client service, from responding to regulatory reforms to managing capital life cycle and improving business operations – playing your part in building a better working world.
You'll make a technical contribution to engagements and internal projects, execute the work plan and assist in preparing reports that will be delivered to clients and other parties. You'll actively establish internal and external relationships. You'll confirm that the work delivered to clients is of high quality and is reviewed by the next-level reviewer.
Required Skills and Abilities
Skills and attributes for success
- A team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, dedicated, innovative, resourceful, analytical and able to work under pressure
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Good analytical, report-writing and presentation skills
- Strong leadership qualities and a good record of extra-curricular activities
To qualify for the role you must have
- Consistently strong academic performance in the areas of accounting, commerce, economics, finance, information technology, computer science, business systems, business management, law or other business-related fields
- Currently a Penultimate-year university student
- Able to participate in the programme for a minimum duration of 8 weeks
You are required to include a cover letter, most updated resume, academic transcripts (secondary & tertiary), certificates, testimonials and other relevant supporting documents with your application to be considered.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Past relevant trainee/internship experiences
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals who are passionate to learn and with initiative, who are not afraid to speak up, with a genuine desire to make things better across the business. If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities, and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
- Job Type:Internships
Accounting, Economics, Banking and Finance, Information...
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:23rd July 2018, 6:00 pm