At EY, we want you to be yourself. We want you to bring your intelligence, energy and integrity into our business. Think how much further you’ll go surrounded by people who will encourage you to express your ideas and who will value your opinions.
About The opportunity
You will experience on-going professional development through diverse experiences, world-class learning and individually tailored coaching. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
What you will do
Your key responsibilities
You’ll work in high-performing teams that deliver exceptional client service, from responding to regulatory reforms to managing capital life cycle and improving business operations – playing your part in building a better working world.
You'll make technical contribution to engagements and internal projects, execute the work plan and assist in preparing reports that will be delivered to clients and other parties. You'll actively establish internal and external relationships, and identify and escalate potential business opportunities for EY on existing engagements. With a clear focus on anticipating and identifying risks or improvement to business performance, you'll escalate issues as appropriate. You'll confirm that the work delivered to clients is of high quality and is reviewed by the next-level reviewer.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, dedicated, innovative, resourceful, analytical and able to work under pressure
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Good analytical, report-writing and presentation skills
- Strong drive to excel professionally
- Strong leadership qualities and a good record of extra-curricular activities
To qualify for the role you must have
- Consistently strong academic performance in the areas of accounting, commerce, economics, finance, information technology, computer science, business systems, business management, law or other business-related fields
- Currently a Penultimate-year university student
- Able to participate in the programme for a minimum duration of 8 weeks
- Job Type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:31st July 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.