As part of our People Advisory Services - Global Mobility Tax team, you will help our clients manage their business issues relating to their global workforce by providing tax, immigration and global mobility HR policy compliances and advisory services to their international assignees.
You will focus on helping our clients meet their complex tax obligations associated with their global mobility programmes. Under the guidance of partners, managers and senior associates, you will work with your engagement teams to deliver high quality tax advisory and compliance services encompassing a variety of global mobility issues including compensation and benefits, tax, social security and even immigration. Our advisory services include tax technical analysis of global mobility arrangements, reviews of compensation and benefits and development of global mobility policies whilst our compliance services focus on the preparation of tax returns and other statutory reporting obligations.
What You Will Do
- You’ll make technical contributions to individual tax compliance engagements.
- You’ll prepare personal income tax returns for clients from diverse and specialized industries.
- You’ll help in identifying tax savings and risk reducing opportunities for consideration and implementation.
- You’ll prepare estimated tax liabilities to assist clients in meeting its tax payment obligations.
- You’ll communicate effectively with all stakeholders involved in the process for each engagement while ensuring the coordination of application submissions to the authorities are managed smoothly.
- You’ll assist the Lead Associate(s) / Manager(s) in managing engagements by participating in business development initiatives, building and maintaining good relationship with clients.
Required Skills and Abilities
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Commerce, Human Resource, Business Administration, Legal or a related field.
- Currently in your final year or a fresh graduate.
- Individuals with post-graduate degrees and / or professional qualifications are encouraged to apply.
- Good knowledge of Malaysia immigration legislation, policy and procedure.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedicated, innovative, resourceful, analytical and able to work under pressure.
- Contribute to an efficient, innovative and team-oriented work environment.
What We Look For:
What’s most important is that you’re dedicated to working with your colleagues as part of a high-performing team. You’ll need to thrive in picking up new skills as you go, so natural curiosity, a lot of questions and the confidence to speak up when you see something that could be improved are essential. If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Administration, Business and Commerce, Human...
- Closing Date:3rd Aug 2020, 6:00 pm