As part of our People Advisory Services - Global Mobility Immigration team, you will help our clients manage their business issues relating to their global workforce by providing immigration and global mobility HR policy compliances and advisory services to their international assignees / foreign local hires.
You’ll focus on helping our clients manage their complex challenges of deploying a globally mobile workforce. You’ll also help our clients improve their business in the evolving global economy and realize sustainable economic growth by helping them to integrate the people agenda into their business strategy.
What You Will Do
- You’ll manage a high level of casework, coordinating all requirements of a business immigration process from initial consultation and eligibility assessment to drafting technical advice and documentation preparation.
- You’ll communicate effectively with all stakeholders involved in the process for each engagement while ensuring the coordination of application submissions to the authorities are managed smoothly.
- You’ll monitor regulatory changes in the Malaysia immigration domain, guiding clients in implementing necessary changes to their foreign workforce and processes in a timely manner.
- You’ll assist the Senior Associate(s) / Manager(s) in managing engagements by participating in business development initiatives, building and maintaining good relationship with clients.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource, Business Administration, Legal or a related field.
- Good knowledge of Malaysia immigration legislation, policy and procedure.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedicated, innovative, resourceful, analytical and able to work under pressure.
- Contribute to an efficient, innovative and team-oriented work environment.
What We Look For:
What’s most important is that you’re dedicated to working with your colleagues as part of a high-performing team. You’ll need to thrive in picking up new skills as you go, so natural curiosity, a lot of questions and the confidence to speak up when you see something that could be improved are essential. If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Human Resources, Law
- Closing Date:3rd Aug 2020, 6:00 pm