At EY we want you to be yourself. We want you to bring your intelligence, energy and integrity into our business. Think how much further you’ll go surrounded by people who encourage you to express your ideas and who value your opinions.
Starting a career with EY is your opportunity to receive early responsibility, support and training as you set out to achieve your career ambitions. You will receive exposure to some of our largest clients and projects, from entrepreneurial start-ups to multinationals, both locally and globally. You’ll also receive guidance on how to help them manage risks, address issues and capitalize on opportunities.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. We’ll provide you with real work, real clients and real experiences, as well as training and development to kick-start your graduate opportunities. More importantly, you’ll get a sense of our culture and values and start to build the career you’d like to shape.
Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
What You Will Do
You’ll work in high-performing teams that deliver exceptional client service, from responding to regulatory reforms to managing capital life cycle and improving business operations - playing your part in building a better working world.
You'll make technical contribution to engagements and internal projects, execute the work plan and assist in preparing reports that will be delivered to clients and other parties. You'll actively establish internal and external relationships. You'll confirm that the work delivered to clients is of high quality and is reviewed by the next-level reviewer.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Consistently strong academic performance in the areas of accounting, commerce, economics, finance, information technology, computer science, business systems, business management, law or other business-related fields.
- Currently a Penultimate-year university student.
- Able to participate in the programme for a minimum duration of 8 weeks.
- A team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive, dedicated, innovative, resourceful, analytical and able to work under pressure.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Good analytical, report-writing and presentation skills.
- Good leadership qualities and a good record of extra-curricular activities.
What We Look For:
What’s most important is that you’re dedicated to working with your colleagues as part of a high-performing team. You’ll need to thrive in picking up new skills as you go, so natural curiosity, a lot of questions and the confidence to speak up when you see something that could be improved are essential. If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:17th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm