At EY, we want you to be yourself. We want you to bring your intelligence, energy and integrity into our business. Think how much further you’ll go surrounded by people who will encourage you to express your ideas and who will value your opinions.
Starting a career with EY is your opportunity to receive early responsibility, support and training as you set out to achieve your career ambitions. You will receive exposure to some of our largest clients and projects, from entrepreneurial start-ups to multinationals, both locally and globally. You’ll also receive guidance on how to help them manage risks, address issues and capitalize on opportunities.
EY Consulting has exciting opportunities for highly motivated graduates to join our team in Technology Risk. In this role, you will have the opportunity to team with a variety of clients to deliver professional services and to actively participate in a rapidly growing practice, while being provided learning opportunities and coaching to develop core consulting competencies.
All our Technology Risk services whether assurance or advisory in nature are designed for the dual purpose of strengthening internal controls and, in so doing, help to improve our client’s IT and business performance.
You will be part of the team in the execution of clients’ assignments in the areas of:
- Assurance-related engagements such as financial attestation and ISAE 3402 engagements.
- IT governance and effectiveness.
- IT program management and assurance.
- Security and controls of ERP implementations.
- Business intelligence and information analysis.
What You Will Do
- Establish a thorough understanding of the client's IT environment and industry IT trends.
- Actively engage client teams and stakeholders, and consistently deliver high-quality work deliverables.
- Stay abreast of current business and technological developments relevant to the client's business, actively assess and evaluate impact to client’s business, with a focus to develop and maintain long-term client relationships and networks.
- Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
- Develop in-depth understanding of EY and its service lines, remain current on new developments in advisory services capabilities and build relationships with team members across all EY practices to serve clients’ needs.
Required Skills and Abilities
- At least an average distinction/ 2nd upper degree in Accounting, Business, Information Technology, Engineering, or other relevant fields
- Currently in your final year or a fresh graduate.
- Strong interest in the field of information security.
- Individuals with post-graduate degrees and / or professional qualifications are encouraged to apply.
- A team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive, dedicated, innovative, resourceful, analytical and able to work under pressure.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Strong drive to excel professionally.
- Strong leadership qualities and a good record of extra-curricular activities.
What We Look For:
What’s most important is that you’re dedicated to working with your colleagues as part of a high-performing team. You’ll need to thrive in picking up new skills as you go, so natural curiosity, a lot of questions and the confidence to speak up when you see something that could be improved are essential. If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Business and Commerce, Engineering, Information...
- Closing Date:12th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm