At EY, we want you to be yourself. We want you to bring your intelligence, energy and integrity into our business. Think how much further you’ll go surrounded by people who will encourage you to express your ideas, and who will value your opinions.
Starting a career with EY is your opportunity to receive early responsibility, support and training as you set out to achieve your career ambitions. You will receive exposure to some of our largest clients and projects, from entrepreneurial start-ups to multinationals, both locally and globally. You’ll also receive guidance on how to help them manage risks, address issues and capitalize on opportunities.
EY Consulting has exciting opportunities for highly motivated graduates to join our team in Technology Consulting. In this role, you will have the opportunity to team with a variety of clients to deliver professional services and to actively participate in a rapidly growing practice, while being provided learning opportunities and coaching to develop core consulting competencies.
You will be part of the team in the execution of clients’ assignments in the areas of:
- Information management and business intelligence.
- Digital strategy, architecture and solution design (including package solutions).
- Technology operational effectiveness and business case development.
- Program and project management.
- Information Technology Architecture.
At EY, we believe your career is a journey and we are committed to providing an array of exciting opportunities to help you find the career path that is right for you.
What Working at EY Offers:
EY offers a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your work experience, where you will be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements (FWA), as needed, guided by our FWA Policy. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from engaging colleagues.
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career.
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that is right for you.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark - Apply now.
What You Will Do
- Work in high-performing teams that deliver exceptional client service, from responding to regulatory reforms to managing capital life cycle and improving business operations - playing your part in building a better working world.
- Effectively contribute to performance improvement projects, develop analysis, engage client teams and stakeholders, and consistently deliver high-quality work deliverables.
- Establish relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels.
- Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
- Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business, actively assess and present ways to best serve clients, with a focus to develop and maintain long-term client relationships and networks.
- Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities, professional knowledge and ability to assimilate new knowledge.
- Develop in-depth understanding of EY and its service lines, remain current on new developments in advisory services capabilities and build relationships with team members across all EY practices to serve clients’ needs.
Required Skills and Abilities
Skills and attributes for success:
- A team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive, dedicated, innovative, resourceful, analytical and able to work under pressure.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Strong drive to excel professionally.
- Strong leadership qualities and a good record of extra-curricular activities.
To qualify for the role you must have:
- At least an average distinction/ 2nd upper degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, IT Security, Management in Information Systems or other related fields.
- Currently in your final year or a fresh graduate.
- Individuals with post-graduate degrees and / or professional qualifications are encouraged to apply.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Past relevant trainee/internship experiences.
What We Look For:
What’s most important is that you’re dedicated to working with your colleagues as part of a high-performing team. You’ll need to thrive in picking up new skills as you go, so natural curiosity, a lot of questions and the confidence to speak up when you see something that could be improved are essential.
If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Information...
- Closing Date:2nd Sep 2021, 6:00 pm