Security intelligence is seen by many as the latest and most innovative technology in the IT security arena. Security intelligence is meant to give business the leading edge to anticipate potential threat in its IT environment, adopt the timely prevention measurement instead of reacting to a threat that might have occurred and resulting in losses. Today, many of the security intelligence highly depends on the integration of the emerging identity security technology as the key foundation in providing stronger security infrastructure as well as insights of the security threat.
As an identity security specialist, you will lead the implementation of identity security solutions for our clients and support the clients in their desire to protect the business. You will belong to an international connected team of specialists helping our clients with their most complex identity security needs and contributing toward their business resilience.
We will support you with career-long training and coaching to develop your skills. As EY is a global leading service provider in this space, you will be working with the best of the best in a collaborative environment. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
EY Consulting has exciting opportunities for highly motivated graduates to join our team Identity & Access Management to contribute technical insights to client engagements. An important part of your role will be to actively establish, maintain and strengthen internal and external relationships.
At EY, we believe your career is a journey and we are committed to providing an array of exciting opportunities to help you find the career path that is right for you.
What You Will Do
- Participate in all phases of system development life cycle including requirement assessment, analysis, design, development, testing, quality assurance, documentation and deployment.
- Design systems components to support modularized system architecture, including business logic, functionality and connectivity access.
- Independently design, code and test individual features and work closely with other team members to deliver complex changes.
- Research and explore new technologies according to company direction.
- Self-motivated to improve skills and technological knowledge.
Required Skills and Abilities
- At least an average distinction/ 2nd upper degree in in computer science, computer/ electrical engineering, information technology or a related field.
- Currently in your final year or a fresh graduate.
- Strong interest in the field of information security.
- Individuals with post-graduate degrees and / or professional qualifications are encouraged to apply.
- Required Skill(s): JAVA or .NET, XML or Java Script.
- A team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proactive, dedicated, innovative, resourceful, analytical and able to work under pressure.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Strong drive to excel professionally.
- Strong leadership qualities and a good record of extra-curricular activities.
- Past relevant trainee/internship experiences.
What We Look For:
What’s most important is that you’re dedicated to working with your colleagues as part of a high-performing team. You’ll need to thrive in picking up new skills as you go, so natural curiosity, a lot of questions and the confidence to speak up when you see something that could be improved are essential. If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology
- Closing Date:30th Jan 2021, 6:00 pm