At EY, we want you to be yourself. We want you to bring your intelligence, energy and integrity into our business. Think how much further you’ll go surrounded by people who will encourage you to express your ideas and who will value your opinions.
Starting a career with EY is your opportunity to receive early responsibility, support and training as you set out to achieve your career ambitions. You will receive exposure to some of our largest clients and projects, from entrepreneurial start-ups to multinationals, both locally and globally. You’ll also receive guidance on how to help them manage risks, address issues and capitalise on opportunities.
You will be working with our high-profile clients across both the government and private sectors, you’ll have the opportunity to affect meaningful, impactful change for Malaysia and Malaysians. We’re building a core team of practitioners - with skills ranging from data architecture, information management, analytics, data science, software engineering, DevOps, to Agile delivery (and much more) - to shape the future of EY’s DNA capability in Malaysia and, with it, to redefine the role that data and analytics will play in solving real problems that effect everyday Malaysians.
At EY, we believe your career is a journey and we are committed to providing an array of exciting opportunities to help you find the career path that is right for you.
What You Will Do
- Work with diverse stakeholders to identify their challenges with data that can be addressed using various Analysis techniques.
- Be part of a culture that focuses on delivering excellence for our clients and work with an awesome team of people with access to cutting edge technologies.
- Flexible to work in the way that brings out the best in you and encourages you to do what you love, in an environment that supports you.
- Involve in all aspects of the Project life cycle, including Strategy, Road-Mapping, Architecture, Implementation and Development, to gain maximum exposure and set you up for a successful consulting career.
- Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
Required Skills and Abilities
- At least an average distinction/ 2nd upper degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Analytics or other related fields.
- Currently in your final year or a fresh graduate.
- Individuals with post-graduate degrees and / or professional qualifications are encouraged to apply.
- A team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive, dedicated, innovative, resourceful, analytical and able to work under pressure.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Strong drive to excel professionally.
- Strong leadership qualities and a good record of extra-curricular activities.
- Past relevant trainee/internship experiences.
What We Look For:
What is most important is that you’re dedicated to working with your colleagues as part of a high-performing team. You’ll need to thrive in picking up new skills as you go, so natural curiosity, a lot of questions and the confidence to speak up when you see something that could be improved are essential. If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Data Science and...
- Closing Date:18th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm