Cyber threats, social media, massive data storage, privacy requirements and continuity of the business as usual require heavy information security measures.
As an information security specialist, you will lead the implementation of security solutions for our clients and support the clients in their desire to protect the business. You will belong to an international connected team of specialists helping our clients with their most complex information security needs and contributing toward their business resilience. You will be working with our Advanced Security Centers to access the most sophisticated tools available to fight against cybercrime.
We will support you with career-long training and coaching to develop your skills. As EY is a global leading service provider in this space, you will be working with the best of the best in a collaborative environment. So, whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
EY Consulting has exciting opportunities for highly motivated graduates to join our team in Cyber Security for Information Security to contribute technical insights to client engagements and internal projects. An important part of your role will be to actively establish, maintain and strengthen internal and external relationships. You'll also identify potential business opportunities for EY within existing engagements and escalate these as appropriate.
At EY, we believe your career is a journey and we are committed to providing an array of exciting opportunities to help you find the career path that is right for you.
What You Will Do
- Perform security risk and controls assessments and/or penetration testing to evaluate and analyze threat, vulnerability, impact, risk and security issues to Business.
- Assist client in evaluating and/or managing their Corporate Cybersecurity Management programs including technology controls, process controls, and governance, risk and compliance elements.
- Assist client in evaluating and/or managing their Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Management programs.
- Assist client in evaluating and/or managing their Data Protection and Privacy management programs.
- Assist client in evaluating and/or managing their Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing management programs.
- Assist client in evaluating and/or managing their Security Incident Detection and Response management programs.
- Consistently deliver quality client services and manage expectations of client service delivery.
- Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business.
- Demonstrate technical, risk capabilities and professional knowledge.
- Remain current on new developments in advisory services capabilities and industry knowledge.
Required Skills and Abilities
- At least an average distinction/ 2nd upper degree in in computer science, computer/ electrical engineering, information technology or a related field.
- Currently in your final year or a fresh graduate.
- Strong interest in the field of information security.
- Individuals with post-graduate degrees and / or professional qualifications are encouraged to apply.
- A team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive, dedicated, innovative, resourceful, analytical and able to work under pressure.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Strong drive to excel professionally.
- Strong leadership qualities and a good record of extra-curricular activities.
What We Look For:
What’s most important is that you’re dedicated to working with your colleagues as part of a high-performing team. You’ll need to thrive in picking up new skills as you go, so natural curiosity, a lot of questions and the confidence to speak up when you see something that could be improved are essential. If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Electrical, Information Technology
- Closing Date:12th Aug 2020, 6:00 pm