What if we told you Tax offers one of the most exciting, challenging and rewarding careers out there? Consider it, taxation mirrors the constantly evolving modern world, thus it is in constant flux, which requires our teams in Tax to adapt and apply their knowledge in new innovative ways every day. In EY our Tax Service Line deals with international taxation systems across a range of industries. Tax in EY is exactly where you want to kick-start your career.
Companies today face increasingly complex tax and regulatory changes, which means our role as trusted advisors is more important than ever. We predict how tax will evolve and how best to react to those changes. Our clients rely on our Tax team’s extraordinary understanding to best manage their assets and ensure they’re being taxed properly.
If you are passionate and possess an insatiable hunger for knowledge, we want you to apply for our Graduate Programme in Tax.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
What You Will Do
You’ll work in high-performing teams that deliver exceptional client service, from responding to regulatory reforms to managing capital life cycle and improving business operations – playing your part in building a better working world.
You'll make technical contribution to engagements and internal projects, execute the work plan and assist in preparing reports that will be delivered to clients and other parties. You'll actively establish internal and external relationships, and identify and escalate potential business opportunities for EY on existing engagements. With a clear focus on anticipating and identifying risks or improvement to business performance, you'll escalate issues as appropriate. You'll confirm that the work delivered to clients is of high quality and is reviewed by the next-level reviewer.
Required Skills and Abilities
- At least an average distinction/ 2nd upper degree in accounting, commerce, economics, finance, information technology, computer science, business systems, business management, law or other business-related fields.
- Currently in your final year or a fresh graduate.
- Individuals with post-graduate degrees and / or professional qualifications are encouraged to apply.
- A team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive, dedicated, innovative, resourceful, analytical and able to work under pressure.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Good analytical, report-writing and presentation skills.
- Strong drive to excel professionally.
- Strong leadership qualities and a good record of extra-curricular activities.
What We Look For:
What’s most important is that you’re dedicated to working with your colleagues as part of a high-performing team. You’ll need to thrive in picking up new skills as you go, so natural curiosity, a lot of questions and the confidence to speak up when you see something that could be improved are essential. If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:3rd Aug 2020, 6:00 pm