As part of our People Advisory Services - Global Mobility Immigration team, you will help our clients manage their business issues relating to their global workforce by providing immigration and global mobility HR policy compliances and advisory services to their international assignees / foreign local hires.
You’ll focus on helping our clients manage their complex challenges of deploying a globally mobile workforce. You’ll also help our clients improve their business in the evolving global economy and realize sustainable economic growth by helping them to integrate the people agenda into their business strategy.
What Working at EY Offers:
EY offers a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your work experience, where you will be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements (FWA), as needed, guided by our FWA Policy. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from engaging colleagues.
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career.
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that is right for you.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark - Apply now.
What You Will Do
- You’ll manage a high level of casework, coordinating all requirements of a business immigration process from initial consultation and eligibility assessment to drafting technical advice and documentation preparation.
- You’ll communicate effectively with all stakeholders involved in the process for each engagement while ensuring the coordination of application submissions to the authorities are managed smoothly.
- You’ll monitor regulatory changes in the Malaysia immigration domain, guiding clients in implementing necessary changes to their foreign workforce and processes in a timely manner.
- You’ll assist the Lead Associate(s) / Manager(s) in managing engagements by participating in business development initiatives, building and maintaining good relationship with clients.
Required Skills and Abilities
Skills and attributes for success:
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Dedicated, innovative, resourceful, analytical and able to work under pressure.
- Contribute to an efficient, innovative and team-oriented work environment.
To qualify for the role you must have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource, Business Administration, Legal or a related field.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Good knowledge of Malaysia immigration legislation, policy and procedure.
What We Look For:
What is most important is that you are dedicated to working with your colleagues as part of a high-performing team. You will need to thrive in picking up new skills as you go, so natural curiosity, a lot of questions and the confidence to speak up when you see something that could be improved are essential.
If you are ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Human Resources, Law
- Closing Date:2nd Sep 2021, 6:00 pm