We are the only professional services organization who has a separate business dedicated exclusively to the financial services marketplace. Join Financial Services (FSO) and you will work with multi-disciplinary teams from around the world to deliver a global perspective. Aligned to key industry groups including asset management, banking and capital markets, insurance and private equity, we provide integrated consulting, assurance, tax, and strategy, transaction services.
At EY, we want you to be yourself. We want you to bring your intelligence, energy and integrity into our business. Think how much further you’ll go surrounded by people who will encourage you to express your ideas and who will value your opinions.
Starting a career with EY is your opportunity to receive early responsibility, support and training as you set out to achieve your career ambitions. You will receive exposure to some of our largest clients and projects, from entrepreneurial start-ups to multinationals, both locally and globally. You’ll also receive guidance on how to help them manage risks, address issues and capitalize on opportunities.
You will be working with our high-profile clients within global banking, capital markets, asset management and insurance sectors, you’ll have the opportunity to affect meaningful, impactful change for Malaysia and Malaysians. We’re building a core team of practitioners - with skills ranging from data architecture, information management, analytics, data science, software engineering, DevOps, to Agile delivery (and much more) - to shape the future of EY’s DNA capability in Malaysia and, with it, to redefine the role that data and analytics will play in solving real problems that effect everyday Malaysians.
At EY, we believe your career is a journey and we are committed to providing an array of exciting opportunities to help you find the career path that is right for you.
What You Will Do
- Be part of a culture that focuses on delivering excellence for our clients and work with an awesome team of people with access to cutting edge technologies.
- Flexible to work in the way that brings out the best in you and encourages you to do what you love, in an environment that supports you.
- Involve in all aspects of the Project life cycle, including Strategy, Road-Mapping, Architecture, Implementation and Development, to gain maximum exposure and set you up for a successful consulting career.
- Collaborates with analytics and business teams to improve data models that feed business intelligence tools, increasing data accessibility and fostering data-driven decision making across the organization.
- Implements processes and systems to monitor data quality, ensuring production data is always accurate and available for key stakeholders and business processes that depend on it.
- Performs data analysis required to troubleshoot data related issues and assist in the resolution of data issues.
- Works closely with a team of frontend and backend engineers, product managers, and analysts.
Required Skills and Abilities
- At least an average distinction/ 2nd upper degree in Data Analytics, Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Analytics or other related fields.
- Currently in your final year or a fresh graduate.
- Individuals with post-graduate degrees and / or professional qualifications are encouraged to apply.
- A team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive, dedicated, innovative, resourceful, analytical and able to work under pressure.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Strong drive to excel professionally.
- Strong leadership qualities and a good record of extra-curricular activities.
- Knowledge or hands-on experience with some analytic tools.
- Past relevant trainee/internship experiences with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- You will have demonstrative knowledge or hands-on experience with some of the following - Analytics – SAS, R, Hadoop, Hive, BI / Data Visualization – PowerBI, Tableau, Qlikview.
What We Look For:
What’s most important is that you’re dedicated to working with your colleagues as part of a high-performing team. You’ll need to thrive in picking up new skills as you go, so natural curiosity, a lot of questions and the confidence to speak up when you see something that could be improved are essential. If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Data Science and Analytics,...
- Closing Date:5th Jan 2021, 6:00 pm