At EY, we want you to be yourself. We want you to bring your intelligence, energy and integrity into our business. Think how much further you’ll go surrounded by people who will encourage you to express your ideas and who will value your opinions.
Starting a career with EY is your opportunity to receive early responsibility, support and training as you set out to achieve your career ambitions. You will receive exposure to some of our largest clients and projects, from entrepreneurial start-ups to multinationals, both locally and globally. You’ll also receive guidance on how to help them manage risks, address issues and capitalize on opportunities.
EY Consulting has exciting opportunities for highly motivated graduates to join our team in People Advisory Services.
You will join an experienced and diverse group of professionals who help clients develop data driven human capital strategies; design compelling employee value propositions; support change efforts to help organizations to successfully transition to a future state design and implementation of HR operating models and organizational structures; and help with a range of organizational and individual capability development initiatives. You will have the opportunity to work on engagements that focus on enhancing an organization's workforce potential to more effectively support business objectives.
Our Key Capabilities Include:
- Human Capital Strategy.
- Talent Management.
- Capability Development.
- Leadership Development.
- Organizational Change Management.
- People Risk Management.
- Organizational Design.
- HR Transformation.
- Rewards Strategy and Optimization.
At EY, we believe your career is a journey and we are committed to providing an array of exciting opportunities to help you find the career path that is right for you.
What You Will Do
- Demonstrate technical competence in our capabilities and take a practical, business-driven approach to solving complex client challenges.
- Effectively contribute to performance improvement projects, develop analysis, engage client teams and stakeholders, and deliver high-quality work deliverables.
- Establish relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels.
- Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
- Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business, actively assess and present ways to best serve clients, with a focus to develop and maintain long-term client relationships and networks.
- Develop the ability to positively influence and persuade clients and stakeholders to gain support for any major change initiatives and/ or decisions.
- Develop in-depth understanding of EY and its service lines, remain current on new developments in advisory services capabilities and build relationships with team members across all EY practices to serve clients’ needs.
Required Skills and Abilities
- At least an average distinction/ 2nd upper degree in Psychology, Management, Human Resources, Industrial Engineering or other related fields.
- Currently in your final year or a fresh graduate.
- Individuals with post-graduate degrees and / or professional qualifications are encouraged to apply.
- A team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive, dedicated, innovative, resourceful, analytical and able to work under pressure.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Strong drive to excel professionally.
- Strong leadership qualities and a good record of extra-curricular activities.
- Past relevant trainee/internship experiences.
What We Look For:
What’s most important is that you’re dedicated to working with your colleagues as part of a high-performing team. You’ll need to thrive in picking up new skills as you go, so natural curiosity, a lot of questions and the confidence to speak up when you see something that could be improved are essential. If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Human Resources, Management, Psychology and...
- Closing Date:2nd Jan 2021, 6:00 pm