At EY, you'll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. We're counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Starting a career with EY is your opportunity to receive early responsibility, support and training as you set out to achieve your career ambitions. You will receive exposure to some of our largest clients and projects, from entrepreneurial start-ups to multinationals, both locally and globally. You’ll also receive guidance on how to help them manage risks, address issues and capitalize on opportunities.
EY Consulting has exciting opportunities for highly motivated graduates to join our team in People Advisory Services. You will join an experienced and diverse group of professionals who help clients develop data driven human capital strategies; design compelling employee value propositions; support change efforts to help organizations to successfully transition to a future state design and implementation of HR operating models and organizational structures; and help with a range of organizational and individual capability development initiatives.
You will have the opportunity to work on engagements that focus on enhancing an organization's workforce potential to more effectively support business objectives.
Our key capabilities include:
- Human Capital Strategy.
- Talent Management.
- Capability Development.
- Leadership Development.
- Organizational Change Management.
- People Risk Management.
- Organizational Design.
- HR Transformation.
- Rewards Strategy and Optimization.
At EY, we believe your career is a journey and we are committed to providing an array of exciting opportunities to help you find the career path that is right for you.
What Working at EY Offers:
EY offers a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your work experience where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements, where this may be needed, guided by our FWA Policy. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around.
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career.
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you.
What You Will Do
- Demonstrate technical competence in our capabilities and take a practical, business-driven approach to solving complex client challenges.
- Effectively contribute to performance improvement projects, develop analysis, engage client teams and stakeholders, and deliver high-quality work deliverables.
- Establish relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels.
- Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
- Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business, actively assess and present ways to best serve clients, with a focus to develop and maintain long-term client relationships and networks.
- Develop the ability to positively influence and persuade clients and stakeholders to gain support for any major change initiatives and/ or decisions.
- Develop in-depth understanding of EY and its service lines, remain current on new developments in advisory services capabilities and build relationships with team members across all EY practices to serve clients’ needs.
Required Skills and Abilities
- At least an average distinction/ 2nd upper degree in Psychology, Management, Human Resources, Industrial Engineering or other related fields.
- Currently in your final year or a fresh graduate.
- Individuals with post-graduate degrees and / or professional qualifications are encouraged to apply.
- A team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive, dedicated, innovative, resourceful, analytical and able to work under pressure.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Strong drive to excel professionally.
- Strong leadership qualities and a good record of extra-curricular activities.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Past relevant trainee/internship experiences.
What We Look For:
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization. If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Human Resources, Management, Psychology and...
- Closing Date:2nd Apr 2021, 6:00 pm