At EY, we want you to be yourself. We want you to bring your intelligence, energy and integrity into our business. Think how much further you’ll go surrounded by people who will encourage you to express your ideas and who will value your opinions.
Starting a career with EY is your opportunity to receive early responsibility, support and training as you set out to achieve your career ambitions.
You will receive exposure to some of our largest clients and projects, from entrepreneurial start-ups to multinationals, both locally and globally. You’ll also receive guidance on how to help them manage risks, address issues and capitalize on opportunities.
As part of the Transformation Execution team, you will work with our clients to establish and operate transformation office / Program Management Office (PMO) or Enterprise Program Management Office (EPMO) infrastructure to mobilize and manage programs by applying waterfall, agile or other proven frameworks and methodologies.
You will team with engagement directors/managers to design, establish and operate day to day program and governance structures tracking performance, status, strategic risks and issues and benefit realization across workstreams. You will support a knowledgeable team with experience in planning, controlling and executing complex programs to deliver results for our clients on time, on budget and on scope.
At EY, we believe your career is a journey and we are committed to providing an array of exciting opportunities to help you find the career path that is right for you.
What Working at EY Offers:
EY offers a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your work experience, where you will be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements (FWA), as needed, guided by our FWA Policy. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from engaging colleagues.
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career.
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that is right for you.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark - Apply now.
What You Will Do
- Understand clients’ requirements and objectives of their initiatives to ensure a successful and timely implementation.
- Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business.
- Engage clients regularly to identify progress, issues and risks faced during the implementation.
- Supporting clients with successful delivery of their programs, leading to the growth of a business.
- Be involved in complex capital programs spanning the entire lifecycle - from concept, feasibility& financing; through planning, statutory process & design; into procurement, construction, commissioning & operational readiness.
- Demonstrate technical capabilities and professional knowledge, ability to quickly assimilate to new knowledge, and possess in depth business acumen.
Required Skills and Abilities
Skills and attributes for success:
- A team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, proactive, dedicated, innovative, resourceful, analytical, meticulous and able to work under pressure.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Strong drive to excel professionally.
- Strong leadership qualities and a good record of extra-curricular activities.
- Good self-management skills.
To qualify for the role you must have:
- At least an average distinction/ 2nd upper degree in Computer Systems, Engineering, Economics, Business or other related fields.
- Currently in your final year or a fresh graduate.
- Individuals with post-graduate degrees and / or professional qualifications are encouraged to apply.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Past relevant trainee/internship experiences.
What We Look For:
What is most important is that you are dedicated to working with your colleagues as part of a high-performing team. You will need to thrive in picking up new skills as you go, so natural curiosity, a lot of questions and the confidence to speak up when you see something that could be improved are essential.
If you are ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Computer Science, Economics,...
- Closing Date:2nd Sep 2021, 6:00 pm