At EY, we want you to be yourself. We want you to bring your intelligence, energy and integrity into our business. Think how much further you’ll go surrounded by people who will encourage you to express your ideas and who will value your opinions.
Starting a career with EY is your opportunity to receive early responsibility, support and training as you set out to achieve your career ambitions. You will receive exposure to some of our largest clients and projects, from entrepreneurial start-ups to multinationals, both locally and globally. You’ll also receive guidance on how to help them manage risks, address issues and capitalize on opportunities.
As an Associate for Transformation Architecture, you will be part of the team in helping clients to solve enterprise-wide strategic, organizational and operational issues by formulating strategic initiatives, redesigning organizations, transforming the operations and processes, and improving business performance.
You will lead and manage self-work independently, interview client, identify and summarize key issues, outline project approach and draft proposal content.
At EY, we believe your career is a journey and we are committed to providing an array of exciting opportunities to help you find the career path that is right for you.
What You Will Do
- Growth Strategy - assisting the client with developing a long-range, multi-year view of growth options and strategic recommendations.
- Strategic Planning – assist in designing a sustainable process and tools for a client to run effective strategic, long-range, and initiative investment planning processes.
- Enterprise cost reduction and operating model design - assisting the client to reduce costs across the enterprise, and to change the structure, governance and metrics of the enterprise.
- Value driver-based decision support - assisting the client to identify drivers of enterprise value, and translate those drivers into planning, reporting and decision support frameworks to support strategic and operational decision-making.
Required Skills and Abilities
- At least an average distinction/ 2nd upper degree in Business Management or other related fields.
- Currently in your final year or a fresh graduate.
- Individuals with post-graduate degrees and / or professional qualifications are encouraged to apply.
- A team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive, dedicated, innovative, resourceful, analytical and able to work under pressure.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Good analytical, report-writing and presentation skills.
- Strong drive to excel professionally.
- Strong leadership qualities and a good record of extra-curricular activities.
- Past relevant trainee/internship experiences.
What We Look For:
What’s most important is that you’re dedicated to working with your colleagues as part of a high-performing team. You’ll need to thrive in picking up new skills as you go, so natural curiosity, a lot of questions and the confidence to speak up when you see something that could be improved are essential. If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Management
- Closing Date:2nd Jan 2021, 6:00 pm