At EY we want you to be yourself. We want you to bring your intelligence, energy and integrity into our business. Think how much further you’ll go surrounded by people who encourage you to express your ideas and who value your opinions.
Starting a career with EY is your opportunity to receive early responsibility, support and training as you set out to achieve your career ambitions. You will receive exposure to some of our largest clients and projects, from entrepreneurial start-ups to multinationals, both locally and globally. You’ll also receive guidance on how to help them manage risks, address issues and capitalize on opportunities.
As a team member in the Supply Chain & Operations Team, you will contribute to one of the fastest-growing regions in the world. Businesses need to continuously achieve and sustain performance improvement in a rapidly changing environment.
As one of our performance improvement consultants, you will help many of the world's leading businesses and governments tackle their most pressing issues in transportation, warehousing and materials management, to name a few. Better cost management means that the savings achieved directly impact the bottom line.
At EY, we believe your career is a journey and we are committed to providing an array of exciting opportunities to help you find the career path that is right for you.
What You Will Do
- Work in a fast growing and challenging environment with like-minded people across the region.
- Exposure in at least one of the following supply chain pillars – Supply Chain Strategy, Supply Chain Planning, Logistics & Distribution, Sourcing & Procurement.
- Deliver large-scale, complex supply chain management and transformation projects, also addressing the latest in digital supply chain and supply chain innovation.
- Work with client’s organization to enhance supply chain process and performance, within a collaborative team analyzing client issues and developing solutions.
- Prioritize project objectives, contributing to project planning and status reporting, anticipating and identifying risks, raising issues with experienced members of the team, also assists Project Manager in delivering proposals and projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- At least an average distinction/ 2nd upper degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, IT Security, Management in Information Systems, Business Management, Mathematics or other related fields.
- Currently in your final year or a fresh graduate.
- A genuine passion and desire in implementing Finance function (direct or indirect) initiatives in processes improvement/optimization, ERP or intelligent automation solutions.
- Individuals with post-graduate degrees and / or professional qualifications are encouraged to apply.
- A team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Tactical and process-oriented problem solving.
- Proactive, dedicated, innovative, resourceful, analytical and able to work under pressure.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Strong drive to excel professionally.
- Strong leadership qualities and a good record of extra-curricular activities.
- Past relevant trainee/internship experiences.
What We Look For:
What’s most important is that you’re dedicated to working with your colleagues as part of a high-performing team. You’ll need to thrive in picking up new skills as you go, so natural curiosity, a lot of questions and the confidence to speak up when you see something that could be improved are essential. If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Information...
- Closing Date:17th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm