At EY, we want you to be yourself. We want you to bring your intelligence, energy and integrity into our business. Think how much further you’ll go surrounded by people who will encourage you to express your ideas and who will value your opinions.
Starting a career with EY is your opportunity to receive early responsibility, support and training as you set out to achieve your career ambitions.
You will receive exposure to some of our largest clients and projects, from entrepreneurial start-ups to multinationals, both locally and globally. You’ll also receive guidance on how to help them manage risks, address issues and capitalize on opportunities.
At EY, we believe your career is a journey and we are committed to providing an array of exciting opportunities to help you find the career path that is right for you.
As part of our Finance Consulting practice, you will work with leading organizations to rethink and transform their Finance function, helping them address some of their most complex challenges in a business environment that is more challenging than ever.
Here you’ll get to work with large, dynamic teams to strategize, design and implement Finance solutions that enable our clients to accelerate business value. You’ll have the opportunity to learn and be exposed to projects across our core Finance capabilities, which includes:
- Finance Strategy and Transformation.
- Finance Operating Model Design.
- Global Business Services and Outsourcing.
- Finance Process Optimization.
- Finance Technology Solutions, such as robotics, data analytics and other digital enablers to enable a more agile Finance function.
What Working at EY Offers:
EY offers a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your work experience, where you will be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements (FWA), as needed, guided by our FWA Policy. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from engaging colleagues.
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career.
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that is right for you.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark - Apply now.
What You Will Do
- Contribute to the successful delivery of Finance projects and be accountable for producing high-quality work deliverables.
- Learn and demonstrate technical competence across our Finance capabilities over time, and take a practical, value-driven approach to solving client challenges.
- Support Project Managers to deliver projects on time and on budget, while meeting quality expectations on a day-to-day basis.
- Anticipate and manage project risks and ensure project team and key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
- Establish and maintain relationships with external client personnel at appropriate levels.
- Support business development activities, including preparing proposals to win new projects in the market.
- Be up to date with new, disruptive trends that have the potential to impact our solutions and our client’s businesses.
Required Skills and Abilities
Skills and attributes for success:
- Driven, dedicated and able to work under pressure.
- Proactive, resourceful and able to work independently.
- Analytical, innovative and digitally-savvy, with a willingness to learn and develop new digital Finance offerings.
- A team player with strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Have at least an average distinction/ 2nd upper degree in a relevant Accounting, Business or Finance discipline. Candidates with degrees in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other equivalent fields, but with a keen interest in Finance Consulting are also welcome.
- Currently be in your final year or a fresh graduate. Individuals with post-graduate degrees and / or professional qualifications are also encouraged to apply.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- Past relevant trainee/internship experiences.
- A good record of extra-curricular activities.
What We Look For:
What is most important is that you are dedicated to working with your colleagues as part of a high-performing team. You will need to thrive in picking up new skills as you go, so natural curiosity, a lot of questions and the confidence to speak up when you see something that could be improved are essential.
If you are ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:2nd Sep 2021, 6:00 pm