At EY, you'll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. We're counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Starting a career with EY is your opportunity to receive early responsibility, support and training as you set out to achieve your career ambitions. You will receive exposure to some of our largest clients and projects, from entrepreneurial start-ups to multinationals, both locally and globally. You’ll also receive guidance on how to help them manage risks, address issues and capitalize on opportunities.
EY Business Consulting has exciting opportunities for highly motivated graduates to join our team in Enterprise Risk. In Enterprise Risk, we help clients identify and address key risk areas, while building the agility to respond quickly. We leverage technology and integrate upside, downside and outside risks to drive strategic value, build and maintain trust in a rapidly changing risk landscape.
Key areas of focus include:
- Enterprise risk and resilience.
- Internal audit.
- Internal controls.
What Working at EY Offers:
EY offers a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your work experience where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements, where this may be needed, guided by our FWA Policy. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around.
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career.
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you.
What You Will Do
- Work on multiple client engagement teams within the practice.
- Assess the client's current state processes and control and identify opportunities to mitigate risk as well as improve process efficiency, effectiveness and business performance.
- Consistently deliver quality client services and manage expectations of client service delivery.
- Drive high-quality work products within expected timeframes.
- Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to the client's business, actively assess and evaluate impact to client's business with a focus to develop and maintain long-term client relationships and networks.
- Possess in-depth business acumen and demonstrate ability to quickly assimilate to new knowledge.
- Develop in-depth understanding of EY and its service lines, remain current on new developments in consulting capabilities and build relationships with team members across al EY practices to serve clients' needs.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A recognized university degree in accounting, finance, business, economics, information technology, engineering, mathematics or other relevant discipline.
- Individuals with post-graduate degrees and / or professional qualifications are encouraged to apply.
- Demonstrates integrity, values, principles, and work ethic.
- Demonstrated experience in working in a team.
- Exceptional time management, communication and report writing skills.
- Efficient and articulate report writing skills.
- A team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive, dedicated, innovative, resourceful, analytical and able to work under pressure.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Strong drive to excel professionally.
- Strong leadership qualities and a good record of extra-curricular activities.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
What We Look For:
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization. If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Closing Date:2nd Apr 2021, 6:00 pm