At EY we want you to be yourself. We want you to bring your intelligence, energy and integrity into our business. Think how much further you’ll go surrounded by people who encourage you to express your ideas and who value your opinions.
Starting a career with EY is your opportunity to receive early responsibility, support and training as you set out to achieve your career ambitions. You will receive exposure to some of our largest clients and projects, from entrepreneurial start-ups to multinationals, both locally and globally. You’ll also receive guidance on how to help them manage risks, address issues and capitalise on opportunities.
Our innovative Forensic & Integrity Services (FIS) advises corporations and their outside legal counsel on complex business matters that involve financial, fraud and forensic investigations and economic damages arising from disputes pertaining to intellectual property infringement and other various matters. Ernst &Young is on the cutting-edge in current trends in fraud and forensic investigations and serves as a quality-focused liaison between our clients and the law.
From performing fraud and forensic investigation to providing expert witness services, these are just some of the services that we provide. Other services which we provide are wide ranging and include dispute resolution, financial crime investigations, anti-money laundering, fraud transaction monitoring, and bribery / corruption cases.
You will experience ongoing professional development through diverse experiences, world-class learning and individually tailored coaching. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Sounds interesting? Well, this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
What You Will Do
As a FIS Associate, you will be part of a multidisciplinary, culturally aligned team that works with clients and their legal advisors.
- Help clients to work through complex issues of fraud, regulatory compliance and business disputes.
- Perform fraud and forensic investigation, provide expert witness services, and financial and economic analyses.
- Anticipate and identify risks and inform senior members of the team about significant issues.
- Assist in preparing working papers, schedules and reports that will be delivered to our clients and other parties.
- Work with clients, fraud examiners, internal and external auditors, lawyers and regulatory authorities in sometimes sensitive and adversarial situations.
- Leverage on toolsets and products in the computer forensic realm to deliver forensic technology solutions.
- Be involved in project activities including data collection and assessment.
Required Skills and Abilities
- At least an average distinction/ 2nd upper degree in Accounting, Finance or professional accounting qualification in auditing, forensic accounting, investigation or litigation support.
- Currently in your final year or a fresh graduate.
- Individuals with post-graduate degrees and / or professional qualifications are encouraged to apply.
- A team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive, dedicated, innovative, resourceful, analytical and able to work under pressure.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Good analytical, report-writing and presentation skills.
- Strong drive to excel professionally.
- Strong leadership qualities and a good record of extra-curricular activities.
- Past relevant trainee/internship experiences
What We Look For:
What’s most important is that you’re dedicated to working with your colleagues as part of a high-performing team. You’ll need to thrive in picking up new skills as you go, so natural curiosity, a lot of questions and the confidence to speak up when you see something that could be improved are essential. If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:30th Jan 2021, 6:00 pm