At EY, we want you to be yourself. We want you to bring your intelligence, energy and integrity into our business. Think how much further you’ll go surrounded by people who will encourage you to express your ideas and who will value your opinions.
Starting a career with EY is your opportunity to receive early responsibility, support and training as you set out to achieve your career ambitions. You will receive exposure to some of our largest clients and projects, from entrepreneurial start-ups to multinationals, both locally and globally. You’ll also receive guidance on how to help them manage risks, address issues and capitalize on opportunities.
EY Advisory has exciting opportunities for highly motivated graduates to join our team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to team with a variety of clients to deliver professional services and to actively participate in a rapidly growing practice, while being provided learning opportunities and coaching to develop core consulting competencies.
You will experience working on client assignments across both our Performance Improvement and Risk Management practices that will help you deepen and broaden your skills, while gaining valuable and rewarding experiences during your first few years.
When working on Performance Improvement projects, you will provide our clients an independent view of their organization’s business risks and areas of improvement. You will help develop pragmatic plans to enhance a firm’s organizational structure, products, processes and systems, address issues and assist with implementing measurable and sustainable performance enhancements.
When working on Risk Management projects, you will advise our clients in identifying, measuring and managing risk from regulatory and industry perspectives. You will help experienced subject matter experts and thought leaders in building risk frameworks and models and deliver targeted solutions to address our client needs.
Our Key Service Areas Are:
- Cyber Security.
- Data and Analytics.
- Finance Advisory.
- Financial Services Risk Management.
- Internal Audit.
- Program Management.
- Risk Transformation.
- Supply Chain and Operations.
- Technology Consulting.
- Technology Risk.
At EY, we believe your career is a journey and we are committed to providing an array of exciting opportunities to help you find the career path that is right for you.
What You Will Do
You’ll work in high-performing teams that deliver exceptional client service, from responding to regulatory reforms to managing capital life cycle and improving business operations – playing your part in building a better working world.
You'll make technical contribution to engagements and internal projects, execute the work plan and assist in preparing reports that will be delivered to clients and other parties. You'll actively establish internal and external relationships, and identify and escalate potential business opportunities for EY on existing engagements. With a clear focus on anticipating and identifying risks or improvement to business performance, you'll escalate issues as appropriate. You'll confirm that the work delivered to clients is of high quality and is reviewed by the next-level reviewer.
Required Skills and Abilities
- At least an average distinction/ 2nd upper degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, Technology Risk, Computer Engineering, IT Security, Supply Chain, Operations Management, Statistics, Mathematics, Accounting, Finance, Business, Economics, Management in Information Systems or other related fields.
- Currently in your final year or a fresh graduate.
- Individuals with post-graduate degrees and / or professional qualifications are encouraged to apply.
- A team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive, dedicated, innovative, resourceful, analytical and able to work under pressure.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Good analytical, report-writing and presentation skills.
- Strong drive to excel professionally.
- Strong leadership qualities and a good record of extra-curricular activities.
- Past relevant trainee/internship experiences.
What We Look For:
What’s most important is that you’re dedicated to working with your colleagues as part of a high-performing team. You’ll need to thrive in picking up new skills as you go, so natural curiosity, a lot of questions and the confidence to speak up when you see something that could be improved are essential. If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities, and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Business and Commerce, Computer Science,...
- Closing Date:20th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm