At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too.
Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Join our Core Business Services (CBS) team and you will help support the important business enablement functions that keep our organization running strong.
As a CBS professional, you will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help EY deliver exceptional quality service to our clients, win in the marketplace and support EY’s growth and profitability. Major teams within CBS include Finance, Technology, Talent Team, Brand Marketing and Communications, Business Development and Risk Management.
We are looking for a highly motivated, results-driven individual with an ability to work within a team and on his/her own initiative. As a member of the marketing team, he/she will support the delivery of marketing activities and business outcomes according to the overall marketing strategy and plan.
The role would suit a creative and energetic individual who works well in a team environment.
What We Offer:
EY offers a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your work experience, where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements (FWA), where this may be needed, guided by our FWA Policy. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning - You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you - We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership - We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture - You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
What You Will Do
Key responsibilities include:
- Implementation of marketing initiatives or activities to support the go-to-market strategy.
- Event or programme execution, including client events, conferences, receptions, award programmes and ceremonies.
- Development and distribution of marketing materials.
- Communications, including e-campaigns and social media.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Marketing/Business studies graduate or professional with at least one year’s work experience.
- Event management experience.
- Good communication skills, including writing and editing skills for marketing collateral generation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize conflicting workload and support multiple projects.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good leadership, influencing and consensus-building skills.
- Strong team player or collaborator.
- Proactive and knows when and how to take initiative.
- Good commercial acumen.
What We Look For:
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization. If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:28th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm