Join our Core Business Services (CBS) team and you will help support important business enablement functions that keep our organization running strong.
As a CBS professional, you will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources, and tools that help EY deliver exceptional quality service to our clients, win in the marketplace and support EY’s growth and profitability.
Major teams within CBS include Talent Team, Finance, Technology, Brand, Marketing and Communications, Business Development, Risk Management and Administration & Workplace Services.
This is an exciting opportunity for fresh graduates or early careers professionals (with 1-2 years working experience) to join our Talent Team.
As the Employer Branding and Campus Project Specialist, you will develop compelling social media content to bring our Employee Value Proposition (EVP) to life in order to attract and acquire high quality talents.
As part of the team, you’ll also build strategic relationships with leaders and other teams across our complex business. A wide variety of new experiences in a dynamic environment will help you to move quickly along the career path you choose.
What You Will Do
In your role as the Employer Branding and Campus Project Specialist for the firm, you’ll actively support the firm’s talent attraction & engagement initiatives.
Primarily, your contributions include, but not limited to the following:
- Social media content creation: Planning and execution of static and video content for EY social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Crafting compelling social media captions and managing DM/FB Messenger responses appropriately.
- Preparing write-ups for internal email newsletters, website content, emcee speeches, recruitment posters.
- Preparing artwork brief for internal creative team to request for asset production.
- Liaise with vendors for merchandise orders or event services.
- Propose creative activities for employer branding initiatives, networking events, campus engagements and career fairs.
- Integrates EY’s brand strategies into all recruitment and networking activities which include and are not limited to collateral and promotional materials, communications and presentation decks.
- Provide timely reports, flag risks or delays in advance and provide recommendations to the Team Lead, Talent Leader and key stakeholders.
Required Skills and Abilities
Skills and attributes for success:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong project and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail and committed to deliver exceptional work.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills.
- Creative, innovative, resourceful and able to deliver in a fast-paced environment.
- Foster an efficient, inclusive and team-oriented work environment.
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- A recognized university degree.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite (e.g. PowerPoint, Excel, Premiere Pro, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, etc.).
Ideally, you’ll also have
- 1-2 years of experience in employer branding, social media management or advertising agency, however fresh graduates without prior working experience but have the relevant skillsets and attributes are also welcome to apply.
- An outgoing personality.
What we look for:
Highly motivated individuals with the skills and attributes to succeed. If you’re ready to take on a wide range of responsibilities and are committed to seeking out new ways to make a difference, this role is for you.
What we offer:
EY offers a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your work experience, where you will be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible work arrangements (FWA) as needed.
Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services.
The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over.
We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Locations:Kuala Lumpur
- Closing Date:15th Feb 2024, 6:00 pm