About this program, Established in 2017, this is the newest stream to our Graduate Talent Program. The program is 12months in length. You will benefit from working with various organizations and functions within Experian – You will be exposed to development operations through the introduction of Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, InfraAsCode, and Continuous Monitoring.Our graduates are empowered to find opportunities to improve the way we do things to help our business and our clients grow. During the program, you will be involved in a range of different projects which you will support and manage. You will benefit from:
- Coaching/ Mentoring
- Formal/ On-the-job Training
- Soft-skills Training
- Progress Check
What you will do
You will experience working within exciting environments. You will receive regular performance feedback and personal development planning, including support from a mentor.Duration 12 months Upon successful completion of the program, you will then go through a selection process to be offered exciting job opportunities according to business needs, based on your career aspirations and performance during the program.
Required Skills and Abilities
We are looking for recent university graduates who are highly motivated, ambitious with an emphasis on critical thinking and competitiveness. Candidates should possess the following attributes:
- Recognized Degree in Information Technology, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information System Security, Telecommunications or equivalent.
- Above 3.0 CGPA or Second Class Upper.
- Fresh graduate/ graduate with less than 1 year of working experience.
- A team player
- Strong interpersonal skills and exceptional problem solving, analytical and outcome focused. Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Excellent English Communication and interpersonal skills
- Job Type:Graduate jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Technology
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:18th May 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.