This exciting role is responsible for end-to-end fixed asset process. You will collaborate with Business Unit Finance Team on a regular basis and proactively engaged to ensure completeness and accuracy of fixed asset records. You’ll also work closely with Group FP&A to ensure accuracy of group reporting.
You’ll possess a strong understanding of accounting standard and concept. Prior experience and demonstrated capability in proactive resolving issues with stakeholder. Having a track record of involvement and/or lead in projects. We’re after a people person that’s confident and skilled at analyst information and aligning business request to accounting standard and company policy.
What You’ll Need to Bring to the Party:
- A professional individual who has a deep understanding of fixed asset process, can build sustainable professional relationships and act as a trusted advisor to stakeholders.
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills.
- Be competent, focused and outcome driven as well as champion our values at all times.
- Resilient and durable, able to maintain momentum in the face of obstacles and setbacks.
Why this Role is Critical to Us:
As a subject matter and advisor for Global Fixed Asset Team, this role is important to regional support on ensuring completeness and accuracy of account records as comply with statutory requirement and company policy.
What You Will Do
- Performs monthly reconciliations with medium to high complexity ratings. Research variances and prepares adjustments to correct account balances.
- Manage the full fixed asset process which include addition, retirement, transfers and etc. into Fixed Asset subledger system.
- Participate in month end and year end closing.
- Reviews automated journal entries, prepares & post standard journal entries to the general ledger.
- Engage and timely respond with tax department, internal & external auditors requests.
- Proactive identify & kickstart process improvements opportunity in order to streamline procedures and job processes.
- Perform specific project when required.
- Perform job functions with minimal supervision and provide coaching & guidance to junior team members.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A BS/BA in Accounting or equivalent in work experience; fresh graduates are highly encouraged to apply.
- Strong commercial acumen, autonomous and fosters teamwork.
- Experienced and intellectually curiosity.
- Proven organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Experience and familiarity with accounting system software.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:25th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm