The Exact Asia Development Center (ADC) is the international development center of Exact, one of Europe’s largest suppliers of business software applications.
With our software development approach, we have become a market leader with a strong international presence and users in over 125 countries.
What You Will Do
As an IT service desk engineer intern, you will be learning to provide the best possible customer experience, as well as making sure that the systems that are critical to the smooth operation and delivery of workstations are managed properly.
You are also exposed to the following areas:
- Passionate in technical support, and willing to expose and pick-up new technologies.
- Assist Lead IT in all technical incidents and service requests.
- Assist Lead IT in providing a proactive service to Exact colleagues in APAC region, providing updates on open tickets as necessary.
- Assist Lead IT in investigation and resolution (first-time fix) of common issues.
- Assist Lead IT in the Identification and documentation of new fixes and workarounds.
- Assist Lead IT in interacting with resolver groups and coordinate activities required to ensure tickets are resolved within SLA.
- Assist Lead IT in installation and management of end-user devices like laptops and phones.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You possess, or are currently pursuing, a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- You have knowledge of Window 8, Window 10 and Office 365.
- You have knowledge of IT networking infrastructure.
- You are proficient in spoken and written English.
- You are available for a duration of 6 months.
- You are willing to work extra hours if needed.
What you get:
- Want to achieve world leadership with you.
- Find it important that you feel at home with us.
- Will challenge you and promise to sharpen your brain.
- Have a multicultural working environment.
- Our office, located in the GTower, is right in the heart of hip Kuala Lumpur and near Ampang Park LRT station. Most of the weekdays will be working from home at the moment until further notice.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Information Technology
- Closing Date:28th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm