The Management Trainee will work closely with the brand team to assist with marketing campaigns, programs and launches for the brands.
This position will assist with the smooth operation of the department’s ability to reach the company goals.
This person will manage multiple projects simultaneously. He/she will have the chance to gain valuable hands-on experience by working closely with cross-functional departments/teams.
What You Will Do
- Marketing Projects: Supporting the marketing team in organizing and reviewing various marketing projects.
- Research & Analysis: Assist with marketing research and relevant analysis to support the business.
- Data Analysis: Update spreadsheets and databases with statistical, financial and non-financial information.
- Social Media Management: Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
- Content Writing: Compose, review and edit published materials, presentations, and website/social content.
The above statements reflect the general details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job identified and shall not be considered as a detailed description of all the work required inherent in the job.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduate with less than 1 year working experience.
- Possess a University degree in any field.
- Have strong analytical skills, excellent communication (written and oral), interpersonal skills and team player, well groomed, and strong interest in cosmetics industry.
- PC literate.
- Positive attributes towards fulfilling corporate objectives and goals.
What We Offer:
We provide market-competitive packages and trainings to our staff to ensure they are well-rewarded with room to excel in their career:
- Opportunities to learn and lead - We provide on-the-job training to ensure employees are equipped with the most up-to-date skillsets and knowledge.
- Career development - We work with you to advance your career through short-term assignments, relocations and new experiences.
- Work-life balance as a priority - We offer benefits and implement policies to help employees balance their personal and professional priorities.
Who We Are:
We are the global leader in prestige beauty - delighting consumers with transformative products and experiences, inspiring them to express their individual beauty through our high-touch offerings.
We are a brand-led business and the only company focused solely on prestige makeup, skin care, fragrance and hair care with a diverse portfolio of 25+ brands sold in approximately 150 countries and territories. Infused throughout our organization is a passion for creativity and innovation — a desire to push the boundaries and invent the unexpected — as we continue the bold work of our founder Estée Lauder.
We are a value-driven organization. Our actions are rooted in the Lauder Family values of respect for the individual, uncompromising ethics and integrity, generosity of spirit and fearless persistence.
Building on these core values we also abide by the following principles:
- Unwavering commitment to quality and excellence.
- Infusing creativity and innovation throughout all aspects of the business.
- Nurturing and developing world-class talent.
- Cultivating an inclusive and diverse workplace.
- Acting responsibly and caring for the communities we serve.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Research and Development
- Locations:Kuala Lumpur
- Closing Date:16th Dec 2022, 6:00 pm